Sunday, March 30, 2008

i dunno

i am so out of the world now.

i mean.
OUT.DATED.

i dun go msn anymore, dun blog anymore, dun go friendster and facebook anymore, but i still check my mail like usual because there might be freelance jobs assignments.

instead i watch animal planet everynight, read on photography everyday, conceptualize design idea for portfolio (the best ideas always come to me when im showering) and i found out the best place to do my work is at mengrong house.

because i dun have to wake up to fetch bell from school. no need to be bombarded with phonecalls because i can off my phone. and no animal planet to watch means i will concentrate on just materialize previous design concept.

besides, staying at jalan kayu mean getting to eat MUSHROOM PRATA everyday. everynight.




after this project, im going to start painting mengrong's room wall. he allowed.=)

den do lots of proposal for FYP.

den go ikea buy some funiture for my bro's ROM gift.

den wee. school reopen. hell begins, with a ==.== [super sian] face.



I FREAKING FORGOT TO CHOOSE MY IS MODULES ON 28th.
and what the fuck is corporate communication.

GIVE ME "ART OF WAR". =(

i was aiming that module for like so long ever since year2.
AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aren't u are blogging nw? haha.. can ask me what.